1) I wore these super cute shoes to work on Friday. I've had them for a few months but don't wear them often so I get excited whenever the opportunity presents itself.
2) On Saturday we took Grant to the Hurricanes Summerfest and had a great time!
3) Also on Saturday we did one of our Family Movie Nights. I made stove-top popcorn (not jiffy pop, popcorn in a pot with oil and butter and salt and it was wonderful) and we watched the Smurfs movie. It was cute and Grant liked it...and it was only 75 cents from Redbox. Regardless of the movie, we love Family Movie Nights.
4) I felt like a walk this week so I busted out our very under used wagon and took Grant around the neighborhood a few times. It was HOT but it felt good to just get out for a bit of exercise.
5) I made Grant try on the outfit I'm planning on having him wear to my sister-in-law's wedding at the end of August. Grant was less than thrilled with this idea. But he looks super adorable all the same in his little seersucker blazer...even if the hat is a little big.
Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend!