Friday, January 30, 2015

High Five for Friday

Well, hello! Today I'm linking up Jennie to share some of my favorite stuff from the past week.

1) On Friday, there was a box on our porch filled with Christmas presents from my sister. Grant went absolutely nuts!
This was a new Darth Vader action figure and was he ever excited!
2) One of Grant's gifts was a box of 1600 Legos. The tiny ones that feel like absolute murder when you step on them. But Grant, who's feet are apparently made of steel, couldn't have been more excited about them. The box was covered with all sorts of things you can build. OR, more accurately, that Mama can build. My weekend consisted of YouTube videos on how to build Lego dinosaurs (and a helicopter).
Triceratops
T-rex with moving mouth! ROAR!
Brontosaurus...and some food for him.
A stegosaurus with a swinging tail AND a pteranodon
with moving wings. Grant was pretty happy with all his Legosaurus' :)
3) Saturday was kind of yucky but Sunday was gorgeous so we played outside! Soccer (with a kickball), baseball, and throwing the "helicopter sticks" we found in the yard.

Pretty blue sky!
4) One morning this week I asked Grant to draw a picture of us at school and he obliged. He came home with this picture and told me: "Mama, you're on the left, I'm in the middle, and Daddy is on the right. Daddy is looking in the kitchen because you made a mess in there." I love the picture but I love even more that it came with a story!

5) This week I started a project for Grant's school Valentine's! He even helped me a little bit. I'm hoping to finish them up this week and I'm pretty excited about how the first batch turned out!
Heart shaped crayons!
Happy Friday everyone!
Have a great weekend!
 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...