Friday, January 17, 2014

High Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren to share some of my favorite things from the past week.

1) After a frustrating first attempt (not being used to brakes), I got Grant back on his new bike this past weekend for a second attempt and he got it! He was cruising through the neighborhood in no time. After the bike ride there was a bonus game of baseball (in which I got nailed in the thigh by a very hard hit...those plastic softballs hurt!)


2) We had to go to the grocery store one evening this week but only needed a few things so I let Grant drive the little cart. He gets so excited about it and he looks so cute pushing it around :)

3) Also this week, I was struck by a nasty stomach bug that kept me in bed for 2 days. I think Grant missed me and wanted me to feel better because on Wednesday he came home with this butterfly he told me he made for me:
He's so sweet :)
4) I love to hear Grant talk about his day, he gets very animated and intense when telling stories. One night this week he was telling us about playing with airplanes and crashing them into "chilly icebergs" (he gets this from the movie/book Planes...sort of).

5) Last, certainly not least but lacking a picture...I got the title to my car in the mail because I paid it off! Woohoo!!

Happy Friday!
Have a great weekend!
 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...