Friday, January 31, 2014

High Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren to share some of my favorites from the past week. It's been a great week!

1) Last Friday I decided to send my sister a screen shot of the current weather on my way to work...sort of engaging her in a little who's-colder-weather-pissing-contest. She won.
It's very likely she'll always win, at least in the winter.
2) Saturday was a very lazy day and it was great! It was actually a lazy yet productive weekeend, which is always nice.
Getting ready to play Grant's favorite board game!
3) On Sunday, I finally hung up the little kitchen signs I inherited from my Mom's kitchen. On various trips home I would buy her a few of these because she thought they were so cute. For years they hung above her kitchen cabinets. My sister sent them to me with my Christmas stuff and I've been wanting to hang them since.
Above my bay window.
4) SNOW! A bigger post to come on this but we actually had snow! I am not a transplanted northerner come to escape the weather. It's actually one of the biggest things I miss (besides my family!). While I don't think I've ever had to stay home for 2 days for only 5 inches of snow...I did take the opportunity to really enjoy it with Grant. This wasn't Grant's first snow - it snowed last February - but we did get to enjoy it longer this time.



5) During our snow day adventures, we decided to trek through the "woods" behind our house and found this great little stream. I had no idea it was back there! Grant and I spent a lot of time back there yesterday. It's so pretty! 

I hope you have a great weekend!
HAPPY FRIDAY!
 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...