Friday, August 15, 2014

High Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren and Jennie to share some of my favorite stuff from the past week. Lots of birthday party prep this week!

1) Friday night we went out to dinner after work. Since we met there and had both our vehicles, Husband went home to mow and I took Grant on a few quick errands for his birthday party supplies. He loves shopping for his party and he's actually a really good shopping buddy. It was a good start to our weekend!
Chowing down on a lemon at dinner.
2) Saturday I actually set my alarm to get up for a morning run. I figured I'd turn it off and go back to sleep but I didn't! I got up and did 3 miles! It was my first morning run and I was pretty proud of myself. However, I've tried to do that every morning this week and I did turn off my alarm in favor of more sleep. Baby steps, right?


3) I made more masks for Grant's Avengers party! (Go HERE to see the Iron Man ones.) I know it's way more than we'll need or probably use but they're foam and one sheet can make up to 8 masks so I just kept making them. Husband just rolls his eyes when he sees me doing this stuff but I like to do crafty things and when I see how excited Grant is about the masks it makes it even more fun!
I think these are my favorite!


I can't wait for my elastic to come so he doesn't
have to keep holding them up to his face!
4) We went for a bike ride around the neighborhood! Grant was super excited about it until I pulled out a sleeveless shirt for him to wear. He actually started crying because he hates shirts without sleeves. I find his hatred of them to be hysterical but I shouldn't be surprised given how opinionated he's been - for about a year now - on his wardrobe. But it was hot so I held my ground on the shirt and he got over it.

5) More party prep! I see those personalized Hershey kisses all over Pinterest & Etsy and Hershey kisses are one of Grant's favorite candies...so I decided to try to make them! I think they turned out pretty cute. I can't wait to make more with different designs :)

Happy Friday!
Have a great weekend!
 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png
 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...