Friday, June 5, 2015

High Five for Friday

Hello again! Today I'm linking up with Jennie to share some fun stuff from the past week. 

1) Friday was Grant's preschool graduation! It was absolutely adorable. The teachers did an awesome job working with the kids and the kids just too freaking cute. AND I only cried a tiny bit! 



2) On Saturday, me, Husband, and my in-laws took Grant to Chuck E Cheese for lunch to celebrate graduation. Grant had the best time! He's been wanting to go back since we went for a birthday party and this seemed like the perfect thing to do. The best part was when he put a token in one of the ticket "jackpot" games. He said "Did I win?!" and when we looked, tickets werejust pouring out! 


He won over 100 tickets off one token!
3) One of the things I really wanted to sew this year was a dinosaur tail for Grant. And I did it! It's not perfect but it's damn good for a first try. And Grant loves it!



4) There was more slip-n-slide action over the weekend!

5) I found cheese curd! It's one of my favorite things from back home and practically impossible to get here. But I randomly found it at a Super Target! It's not from back home, but it'll do for the craving :)


It's been a pretty good week and I'm looking forward to nice weekend.
Happy Friday everyone!
Have a great weekend!

The Diary of a Real Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...