Friday, June 19, 2015

High Five for Friday

Hi! I'm running a little late today, but I still wanted to share some of the fun stuff from the past week. 

1) Friday evening we packed up chairs and popcorn and headed to another park for an outdoor movie night. I figured with it being June we'd be sitting there dying of heat stroke but it was pretty comfortable (buggy, but comfortable). They were playing the new Spongebob movie, which was pretty terrible. But Grant liked it and had a good time.
The guys waiting for the movie to start
2) Saturday & Sunday, Grant and I explored our first Kiwi Crate box. (Check out all the stuff it had HERE.)




3) I sewed this fun shark blanket!
It currently has no recipient but I had the fabric and it's so cute!
4) I taught Grant some card games! He absolutely loves them.
Go fish!
5) Sunday afternoon/evening, I wanted to run some errands. Since Husband usually does a lot of work on Sundays, I took Grant with me and we had a little dinner date (followed by ice cream). We share a love of Olive Garden! 


6) Grant's preschool has a calendar and each day has something to bring or do on it. This week the two favorites were crazy hair day and costume day.
Costume day - Iron man, of course!
And crazy hair day!
It's been a pretty stressful week for me but we had so much fun last weekend so I'm hoping to make this weekend another good one. And we're looking forward to a nice Father's Day!
Happy Friday everyone!
Have a great weekend!

The Diary of a Real Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...