Friday, July 10, 2015

High Five for Friday

Hi there! I'm linking up with Jennie today to share some fun stuff from the past week.

1) Friday night we let Grant stay up way past his bed time for some fireworks. We didn't make it to the park (due to road blocks!) but thought we could still see them just down the road. We didn't have the best view but Grant loved it anyway.
Waiting patiently!

2) Saturday, of course, was the 4th of July. Husband had bought a flag for the house that Grant was all too excited to help hang up (until a bee appeared). We had my in-laws over for a cookout (ice cream sundaes with homemade sauce for dessert!), and then Grant performed some of his favorite country songs for us (his love of country music hurts my soul but it's so cute when he sings!).

Homemade hot fudge and peanut butter sauces...yum!
He has no idea how to play that guitar.
3) Sunday afternoon I got to run errands with this guy (and have a dinner date):
Cowboy hat, basketball shorts, and rain boots.
4) We also did an activity from our latest Kiwi Crate:
Mini golf!
5) This week I actually got my lazy butt up for a couple walks. I'm hoping to make myself do it more often. Once I get over how early it is, it's so nice to be out there when it's quiet, not as hot, and the sun isn't beating down on me.

6) Yesterday when we got home from school, Grant and I found the cutest little stowaway on my car. He blended in so well, I might not have noticed him if he didn't move!
Grant named him Ribbet Ribbet. Very original.
Happy Friday everyone!
Have a great weekend!

The Diary of a Real Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...