Monday, December 5, 2011

Crazy Hair

I know that everyone wakes up with bed-head. I took these pictures the morning of Thanksgiving because while Grant has always had a rather severe case of Crazy Hair...this was quite possibly the craziest that it's been.





Nate and I have mentioned to each other several times over the last month how Grant is overdue for a hair cut (not that his previous haircut cured Crazy Hair). But we're definitely going to have to find them time to do it this weekend.

*Side note: I forgot to mention in my 15 month post that Operation: Bye-Bye Paci is in full swing and we managed to go about 90% of this past weekend without the pacifier. The exception being nap time and bed time. But so far, we're very encouraged by the progress!

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I need to start with the operation bye bye paci to with Gabbie & bubba.. she will be one on Jan 3rd & I want her to be done by then ha! I know evil mama.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...