Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Look At Those Legs

Raise your hand if you think your little one is the cutest thing ever. Yeah, me too :) And I have to say...as adorable as some chubby cheeks and chunky thighs are on a baby...I love how scrawny my little man is. And he is scrawny. Grant does have a little belly on him sometimes but for the most part he's a little stick. That's not to say he doesn't eat. He totally eats. I think he's made of 85% pasta. Maybe he just burns it off while he's bouncing off the walls. But anyway, I frequently let him run around in just a onesie because I loooove to watch his tiny self running around with those skinny little legs.

Pictures were taken with my phone while trying to capture a moving
subject. Please excuse the blurriness. However, you can
clearly see those silly skinny legs.


Seriously, it makes me smile every time :)


1 comment:

  1. Picture reminds me of Tom Cruise when he comes sliding across the floor..."Good ol rock-n-roll...kinda music that soothes your soul...."

    He's growing up way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...