Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Am I the only one wondering where October went? I'm a little sad that Halloween is here already. I didn't have time to decorate this year or even carve my perfectly shaped pumpkin! But I did at least make time to stock up on loads of candy for the 10 or so trick-or-treaters that will ring our doorbell tonight.

This will be Grant's first year as a trick-or-treater! I'm not sure how it will go. We've been practicing saying trick-or-treat but who knows what will happen when I try to get him to walk up to a perfect stranger's door. I see it going one of two ways: a) he'll love it and want to ring every doorbell in the neighborhood or b) he'll be scared and cry. The real purpose of this post is to share pictures of my little man in his costume. My intention this year was to turn him into a monster truck driver and make him a monster truck out of a big cardboard box. Ha! I don't know what I was thinking. My schedule for the last two months did not allow for such shenanigans. So I decided to go the store-bought route. I'm generally not a fan of them, but I thought what the heck. In my search for a Grave Digger costume, I came across a decently priced Spongebob Squarepants costume and that was that. Grant absolutely loves "Bob-bob" and he was very excited when I showed him the costume.

Since we won't be able to get great pictures in the dark tonight, I took some pictures over the weekend.

I also got him a little Gary doll (Spongebob's
pet snail, for anyone not familiar)



Did not want pictures...just wanted Brodie.

Yelling: "Bodie...where are you?"


I can not get enough of this one. Look at that face!
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. he is too cute! see, store bought costumes can be super fun and he really looks like he is going to enjoy being "bob bob" for the night :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...