Friday, May 10, 2013

High Five for Friday

I've seen my friend, Elizabeth, do this on her blog for a while a now so I'm going to give it a shot too.

Today I'm linking up with Lauren to share five of my favorite things from the past week.

1) On Saturday we took Grant to Three Bears Acres and had a wonderful afternoon of playtime and fun followed by a yummy picnic in the bed of Husband's truck.



2) I went on a mini cleaning spree (it didn't last long) and found some old pictures of Husband as a kiddo. Including this one that shocked me with its resemblance to Grant!



3) I declared Grant officially potty trained!


Seen here very proud of himself after going potty alone - with crooked  pants.
4) Grant and I made yummy treats for the well-deserving staff at Grant's school for Teacher Appreciation Week.


Browned Butter Nutella Swirled Blondies - yum!
5) I ordered Grant's school pictures! While I've never been the biggest fan of school pictures or the posed studio Sears type pictures, I loved this and had to have it!



Happy Friday! 
I'm looking forward to next week when I'm on vacation :)

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg


2 comments:

  1. What a busy week you all have had and such wonderful events. I hope you ordered enough pictures for Gramma to have one! Or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those brownies look awesome! Stopping by from High five.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...