Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Conversations With My Toddler

The other night on our way to dinner we passed a construction site. Grant pointed out all the equipment and then says...

Grant: Daddy. Daddy. Bull dozers are not really big. Bull dozers are not really big like you.

Husband *whispering to me*: He thinks I'm bigger than a bull dozer.

Grant *still just talking away*: Bull dozers are not really big like you. But I am. I'm getting tall. Like you Daddy.

That might be one of the cutest things he's ever said. Ever. That and telling me I looked like a princess when I put on the dress I wore for my sister-in-law's wedding. Man I love this kid! :)

1 comment:

  1. He's such a neat little guy. So observant...doesn't miss a thing. Although not as much as we'd like, we're so proud to be a part of his/ya'll's life. Love you so much!

    Vickie & Dewey

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...