Friday, September 27, 2013

High Five for Friday

This week has been a bit rough, so its nice to look back and remember some of the fun I've had. I'm linking up with Lauren to share some of my happenings from the last week.

1) On Saturday I got invited to go see Wizard of OZ in 3D with my friend Elizabeth and her family. So awesome! It is, hands down, my favorite movie EVER and it was my first 3D movie. I'm so glad I got to go and spend some time with some great people too :)
Fun cow art they had in the lobby at the IMAX
2) Sunday found me having a surprise snow cone with Grant followed by some baseball in the park. Having spent the previous weekend out of town for work, it was great to take some time just for Grant and I to enjoy.
Snow cones and popsicles are his #1 favorite treat!
Catch!
3) Also on Sunday, we stopped by Party City to check out Halloween costumes and ended up getting one for Grant. October is one of my busiest months at work so I'm glad we got his costume early so I'm not last minute (like last year). His pick? Iron Man. And he's so in love with it...asking often to see it "for just a minute" or to wear it and telling us he'll never take it off.
Immediately striking his Iron Man pose after trying it on.
I wonder if this is how Tony Stark watches TV too?
4) I had an eye appointment on Monday and got my pupils dilated for the first time. Ever. I had managed to avoid it all this time! But they got me. Aside from being blinded when I left the place, I had fun afterwards freaking out the post office workers and the grocery store clerk.
That's not weird at all.
5) At the Mountain State Fair, I randomly signed up for something and got some junk mail this week. I guess I didn't print my name clearly.
It's been 2 days and I'm still laughing about it.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Have a great weekend :)
 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

1 comment:

  1. That picture of him hanging out on the couch in his costume is too cute!!
    Visiting from the H54F link-up. Newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...