Friday, May 15, 2015

High Five for Friday

Hi! Today I'm linking up Jennie to share some of my favorite stuff from the past week. 

1) I got home Friday evening and sitting on the counter was the Mother's Day present Grant made me at school. He called it his "grass head" and it was a great thing to come home to after a very trying week.


2) So much going on in this picture:
This is how cowboy Iron Man watches TV.
3) On Saturday we went to a birthday party for one of Grant's school friends. So much fun! It's always fun to watch him interact with his friends and it was nice to visit with parents. And the birthday boy's mom had some super fun stuff planned for the kids and I totally want to steal her ideas in a couple months :)
Sack races! 
Pinata!
4) Sunday was Mother's Day! I woke up to cards and presents (some cookbooks I wanted!) and then we had brunch/lunch with my in-laws (I tried chicken & waffles for the first time and it was life changing). Then we spent the rest of the afternoon quietly at home. It was a really nice day.
I always love the cards Grant makes me at school!

Mmmmm...
I snapped this pic on Mother's Day too. He was watching TV
like that and it made me laugh so hard. I'm so lucky to be this boys Mama!
5) I completed two sewing projects last weekend! Another blanket (requested by my mother-in-law for a friend of hers) and a crayon wallet that I've been wanting to try out. I was so excited that they both turned out well!



6) I had to stay home with Grant one day this week (sinus infection but he's feeling much better) and he was jazzed when he found out Grandpa was coming over to fix our broken dryer. Grandpa was very patient with Grant's desire to help and he got our dryer fixed! Woohoo! Being without a dryer isn't fun. We had to rush off to Grant's doctor's appointment right after and followed that up with some ice cream for the patient. This was a sick day Grant didn't mind in the least!
Grandpa's little helper
Ice cream lover
Happy Friday everyone!
Have a great weekend!

The Diary of a Real Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...