- I wouldn't say this is an easy weeknight meal. If you want to attempt it after you get home from work, more power to you. Not me though. I'm glad I saved it for a weekend night.
- The recipe can easily be doubled for a larger family/crowd.
- In place of the 2 chicken breasts I just used chicken pulled from a rotisserire chicken. It's my favorite recipe shortcut.
- I replaced the chive & onion cream cheese with plain and I left out the basil. I'm not a fan of many flavored cream cheeses and I think basil is gross.
- I used extra cheese...SUPRISE!