Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sparky & Natasha - 4/18/2014

I've mentioned a couple times that I got to play photographer-for-a-day at my brother-in-law's wedding. His brave then-fiance-now-wife asked me to do it and I agreed...and then panic set it. I am not a photographer. I am a mom with a cute kid who enjoys pictures of her cute kid. What do I know about wedding photography? The answer to that, folks, is: nothing. BUT that's what pinterest is for, right?

Below you'll find a few of the 1100 pictures I took that weekend. I was a nervous wreck but hopefully people couldn't tell. Considering I've never done anything like this before, I'm pretty happy with how everything looked. And it was fun. The wedding was great, the bride looked gorgeous, the groom looked handsome, they were both so happy and I hope they really like the pictures :)

From the pictures we did with just the bride:




From the pictures we did with the bridesmaids:



With the groom and his guys (taking pictures of these guys cracked me up!):

From their "first look":



Bride's boots, garter, and bouquet:


The ceremony (held in a cow pasture on the farm):



Here comes the bride in the truck!

The two most adorable bell ringers making a run for the aisle!





Post ceremony pictures:



Not only was the cake gorgeous but it tasted GREAT!
Making a photo op out of the showers :)
This was a totally lucky shot!
This one was really just for me. Grant loves music and dancing
and watching him try to line dance with everyone was cracking
me up with how cute it was :)
That's really not nearly the amount I wanted to share here but I'd have ended up posting at least 100 pictures...so I really limited myself. And thank you so much to Sparky & Natasha for asking me to document and share in their day, I really had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...