Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Funday

It may be late...but it's still Monday.

This is an actual text conversation between my sister and I. I need to point out that she is at work during this conversation.



I think at this point I told her she should go get some work done. She replied no, that she was "sitting outside getting some sun". Then sent me a picture of what a nice day it was.


I'm still not sure how she made it through the day without a nap.

Side Note: You couldn't pay me enough to do my sister's job. And...I'm actually putting this in writing...she's really good at it. My sister works at a daytime care facility for mentally challenged adults. It is, she put it, "not always berries and pancakes" (I informed her that I do not consider berries and pancakes a good thing) so she tends to enjoy the easier days. I just couldn't resist picking on her about how ridiculous this particular day seemed to be :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...