Friday, February 28, 2014

High Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren to share some of my favorite things from the past week.

1) I ordered a fun new Avengers themed scarf that I finally made use of on our "casual Friday" at work. I bought it thinking Grant would get excited when I wore it and he had a lot of fun that morning picking out all the characters.

2) Grant loves to draw and color and can identify some letters and numbers. He has fun tracing letters and learning on his Leap Pad too, so I decided to get him some work books. We sat down over the weekend and started to learn to write! He did so well and I'm so proud of him. He's such a big boy!

3) On Sunday Grant and I whipped up a cinnamon roll cake for a Monday treat for my co-workers (and me too, of course). This cake is so big that we actually got to enjoy it on Monday AND Tuesday.  

4) I came into possession of the cutest picture of Grant and one of his classmates! His little friend had dropped a ring (from a cupcake or something?) and Grant bent down to pick it up for her...and this picture happened. Cutest thing EVER.

5) A big box from my sister showed up on my porch containing lots of goodies including (but not limited to) some cute clothes for Grant, my favorite chocolate covered pretzels, and several of my favorite serving spoons

This weekend is going to be a busy one! Husband's birthday is tomorrow and we're heading to my soon-to-be-sister-in-law's wedding shower. It should be a great weekend!


HAPPY FRIDAY!
Have a great weekend!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...