Cinnamon Roll Cake
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13-inch glass baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In an electric or stand mixer add the flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs, and vanilla. Once combined well, slowly stir in the melted butter. Pour into the prepared 9x13-inch baking pan.
- For topping, in a large bowl mix the 2 sticks of butter, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon together until well combined and creamy. Drop evenly over the batter by the tablespoonfuls and use a knife to marble/swirl through the cake.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or when a toothpick inserted near the center comes out nearly clean.
- FOR THE GLAZE: In a medium bowl, mix the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla together with a whisk. Drizzle evenly over the warm cake. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- The only thing I would have done differently with this cake would have been to eat a bigger piece :)