Friday, June 14, 2013

High Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren to share some of my favorite stuff from the past week.

1) We finally got Grant's hair cut over the weekend! It was long over due (hadn't been cut since February). He was so good! He didn't give us or the stylist any problems and his new cut makes him look even more handsome! Just also a whole lot older :(
Look at that handsome devil!
2) On Tuesday there was a bake sale in the lobby at work to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. I totally forgot about it until I got there - surprise! I can totally justify a fattening, delicious treat to help a good cause.
The baker of this yummy "Knock You Naked Brownie"
even attached the recipe - so thoughtful!
3) Also on Tuesday, I got a much needed hair cut.

4) Grant and I have been going for walks around the neighborhood (well, he rides his "bike"). And after one of our walks this week, I even managed a short run around the neighborhood as well. It wasn't a long one but it was my first in the summer heat and I felt great afterward. It was a nice confidence boost.
We even saw a bunny one night!


5) I made some play cinnamon rolls out of felt for a friend who has tea parties with her granddaughter when she visits. I think they turned out so cute!

HAPPY FRIDAY! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...