Friday, June 28, 2013

High Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren to share some of my favorite happenings from the past week.

1) On Saturday we had a yummy picnic at a local park (Kids Together Park) with my friend, Elizabeth, and her little guy, Henry. Neither of us had been to this park before but we were both glad to check it out! It rained some but that just made the park less crowded. Grant loved the dragon sculpture/statue that they have on a hill for the kids to play on!
Dragon statue!
Brave squirrel trying to steal our yummy lunch!
2) On Sunday, we took Grant to his first birthday party for one of his school friends. It was at Jumping Jax in Garner and he couldn't have had a better time. Jumping in the bounce houses, climbing all through their floor-to-ceiling jungle gym thing, and playing his first arcade games! 
Way up in the jungle gym!
3) With Grant's 3rd birthday party about 6 or so weeks away, I went ahead and ordered him a birthday shirt like I did last year just in case the seller on Etsy was backed up. It came this week and I love it! I showed Grant and he was so excited that he gasped and then jumped up and down. He's so looking forward to his Cars birthday party!
Shirt made by lilshabebe on Etsy
4) I bought a shirt for Grant about two months ago that I thought was adorable and hilarious. I've been on the hunt for coordinating shorts and I finally found some. So he wore this outfit to school Wednesday:
I love the fake tie.
5) I started packing for vacation! We're leaving today for a week vacation in [waaaay] upstate NY to see my family!

HAPPY FRIDAY AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...