Friday, October 25, 2013

High Five for Friday

This week I never thought Friday would get here! So today I'm linking up with Lauren to share some of my favorite stuff from the past week.

1) Last Friday night, Grant came out of his room having to use the bathroom and then told me that something came out from under his bed. Eventually it came out that it was a monster and he couldn't go back to bed until we thoroughly checked for monsters under the bed. It was our first monster hunting expedition.




2) On Saturday, while I was went to the fair for work, Husband took Grant to urgent care where he was diagnosed with pneumonia. He's doing much better now, the medicine starting helping quickly. While that is not one of my favorites from the week, this picture is. Grant has been absolutely attached to Jazz Bear lately and they've been taking Grant's breathing treatments together.



3) On Sunday, with Grant showing much improvement and me having a precious day off, we went to a pumpkin farm down the road that was having a "pick your own" weekend. Grant had the best time exploring the pumpkin patch and we came home with a giant pumpkin. Grant requested a "big BIG one!" and this is easily the biggest pumpkin I will try to carve (if I ever have time).


Grant and our giant pumpkin
4) Grant helped me fix dinner one night this week. I love having his help in the kitchen!



5) I went for my first run of the fall! I've been doing some inside exercising over the summer but now that the weather is finally getting cooler I'm looking forward to more of this. It wasn't much but it felt good to get out there and get back at it. 



Happy Friday!
Have a great weekend!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...