Thursday, March 20, 2014

Cowboy Wannabe

I've been wanting cowboy boots for-eh-ver. Last year when my sister-in-law got married on a farm I thought it was the perfect excuse. And it was! Except I couldn't find a dress that I wanted to wear with boots. But now that my brother-in-law is getting married on the same farm and they've asked me to do their pictures which may mean I need to wear jeans...didn't that just beg for me to buy boots? So, with some help from a fashion-forward friend, I did just that. And I'm not the only one who loves them.

Grant loves our shoes. Mostly Husband's huge flip-flops (my dad used to say they look like mini surf boards) and my boots. The other night he gave my cowboy boots a test run telling us "I look like Woody!"




Then he decided to really break them in by seeing
how far he could jump in them...
He doesn't like pants.
He started to get a little rough with them and my heart couldn't take it since I haven't actually stepped one foot out the door in them yet, so I took them after the jumping. That's what I get for leaving my longed-for new boots outside of the closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...