Friday, March 7, 2014

High Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren to share some fun stuff from my week.

1) We packed up Saturday for a quick weekend road trip for my soon-to-be-sister-in-law's bridal shower and some family time on my in-law's farm. 
Noting quite like a road trip nap.
In our driving around we found this pretty spot to walk around for a bit.
2) Not only did we get to spend some good time with my in-laws but we got to watch Grant have so much fun on their farm. He was very much wanting to stay.
Playing some serious fetch with one of the four dogs.
Clinging to uncle Sparky's leg so he doesn't have to leave.
3) One of the foods I miss from back home is french fries with cheese and gravy. I had to get Grant early from school on Monday and get groceries...so I calorie splurged on my craving for fries with cheese & gravy. So good!
I ate it all.
4) Speaking of back home, I got a ring in the mail that I ordered! I got a NY one for me and an NC one for my sister. I love it!
I got it from THIS Etsy seller, if you're interested.
She was very accommodating and quick!
5) I didn't make coffee yesterday morning like I usually do so I had to make do with some instant stuff I keep on reserve in my desk drawer. It was actually so good, I made two cups. What made it even better was getting to use my mug that my co-worker gave me for my birthday a couple years ago :)


Happy Friday!
Have a great weekend!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

1 comment:

  1. I love road trip naps!! And those fries look amazing! I'm hosting a link up and would love if you would come link up with me today! http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blog

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...