Friday, March 28, 2014

High Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren and Jennie to share some of my favorite stuff from the past week.

1) I got branded! A good friend got me a new sticker for my car. Husband spent all of Saturday morning cleaning out my car and he put the sticker on too.

2) Lots of playtime last weekend! I finally bought a bike so Grant and I took a bike ride together (with Husband tagging along for a walk) and then we played baseball and soccer. We enjoyed some popsicles outside before nap time too. It was such a great weekend to be outside and we took full advantage!
Saturday
Sunday before the rain came
3) Saturday night we tried to have a Family Movie Night to watch Frozen (torture for Husband since he hates musicals with every fiber of his being). We rented it from "on demand" and it was messing up so bad we ended up giving up halfway through the movie. But Sunday morning it was fine so we got to watch the whole movie. It was very cute! 

4) I'm loving the signs of spring! I have said on several occasions that I love winter...and I do but it's almost April...can we please have spring now??

5) My sister did a "TBT" (which I found out only last week means Throw Back Thursday) and put this old family picture on Facebook. It's actually a picture I sent her a while back and sort of forgot about. I love it!
The good ol' days...back when my sister couldn't talk! :)

Happy Friday!
Have a great weekend!
 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...