Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Messy Marvin Has a New Talent

This past weekend was a really good weekend. We went shopping Saturday and, by accident, found Grant's Halloween costume then we went home and had a yummy homemade dinner. Sunday morning we got up and went for a family walk where Grant scored some playground time. We had breakfast together, ran more errands together and then had another yummy dinner. And any gaps in both days were filled with playtime with Grant. Like I said, a really good weekend.

But the highlight of Grant's weekend was probably his mid-day bath on Sunday. A bath (a.k.a. splashy playtime) in the middle of the day? What did he do to deserve that?


He had ravioli for lunch, that's what. I've seen him eat a lot of messy stuff. But I have never seen him this messy. He was coated with that sauce and in his impatience to get down from the highchair was getting even messier. After a general wipe-down he was still so orange from the sauce I decided nothing would clean him well enough but a bath. But I didn't get him in there before he decided to once again display his new talent for me. With his sauce covered finger.

Maybe there was one more noodle up there?


1 comment:

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...