Cheesy Chicken Casserole
3 to 4 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
(you can use the meat from a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store deli)
1 (16 oz.) package egg noodles, cooked
1 (24 oz.) container light sour cream
2 cans Campbell's Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
1 (8 oz.) package shredded cheddar cheese
1 (8 oz.) package shredded mozzarella cheese
1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
1/4 cup margarine, melted
- Combine chicken, noodles, sour cream, soup, and cheese in a large bowl.
- Pour into a 13" x 9" baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together cracker crumbs and margarine and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the crackers are golden brown.
|Toddler tested. Toddler approved.|
- My only real problem with this recipe was that it needed a vegetable added to it to make it feel like it was better for me. Only that didn't occur to me until we were eating it. Next time I'll probably add some broccoli and/or maybe some carrots because that's Grant's favorite veggie.
- Reheats well for lunch the next day. And then for dinner again. It's kind of a huge casserole.