Friday, September 16, 2011

An Office Treat on Friday

Yesterday it was 90 outside. Today I'm not even sure it hit 60. Yesterday when I got ready for work I was wearing a short dress and sandals. Today I wore jeans and a sweater. I absolutely love fall and I love the days that "feel like fall". I knew yesterday that it would be a little cooler today so on my way home I bought the makings for s'mores. S'mores remind me of sitting around a campfire on a chilly night and they're so comforting. So this afternoon I put together s'mores at the office for us to have a little afternoon treat :)


Gooey goodness!

I ate two and I don't feel the least bit guilty! I love me some s'mores.
 Of course they weren't as amazing as when you get to roast the marshmallow over the fire on a stick you just found in the woods. But still very tasty.

P.S. Random fact about me: the only time I can eat a whole marshmallow is in a s'more. I can't stand it in anything else, not even a marshmallow swirl in ice cream. And I can't eat a naked marshmallow all by itself - yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...