Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Conversations With My Toddler

One morning while getting a very pissy Grant ready for school, he mumbled something I couldn't understand. I figured he was just mad about having his hair brushed...or because he was awake. But he mumbled it again.

"What did you say? I can't understand you." I said.

In the whiniest voice I've ever heard, Grant said "I like to move it move it."

I laughed hysterically. It totally made my morning. Husband heard and tried to say it like its supposed to sound but Grant wasn't having it.

He looked at his Daddy and said "Hey! That's MY favorite song!"


The above video from the movie Madagascar is where this new obsession came from. Grant actually calls the movie "Move It Move It".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...