Friday, May 9, 2014

High Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren and Jennie to share some of my favorite stuff from the past week.

1) Grant participated in his school's annual trike-a-thon to benefit St. Jude and raised $255 to help their efforts! And later on that day we took him out for pizza to celebrate and I surprised him with a quick pre-dinner stop at the park.


Riding for a cause
At the park
2) Saturday we had a fun little water balloon fight!


3) On Sunday, Grant had his first ride on the mower. He's always loved to stand at the window and watch Husband mow and he never asks to ride it. I know it's technically a no-no but the blades weren't going, it was just a ride around the house.


4) I got to make this fun cake for one of our directors who'll be leaving us soon.


I call it "Homeless Animal Cake"
5) I finally had some time to bake up some treats for the staff at Grant's school for Teacher Appreciation week. I made them this tray of goodies that has red velvet oreo truffle bars and my go-to chocolate chip cookies. They're an awesome bunch of people and we so appreciate everything they do for Grant!




Happy Friday!
Have a great weekend!
 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png
 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...