Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mama's Kitchen Helper

Where my sister works they have a small store front with various sewn crafts. I love many of the things they make there and try to make at least one trip to the store when ever I visit. For Christmas I asked her for a new apron that they make. Not only did I get one, but Grant did too! My sister said it's so he can be "legit" when he's in the kitchen with me. I like to let him play in the kitchen when ever I'm doing anything in there because, when he's big enough, I do plan to get him involved in meal making. The other night I was getting his dinner ready and he was particularly fussy...so I tied on his apron and let him run around while I finished what I was doing.

So adorable in his tiny apron!

He loves the washer and dryer because when I do laundry it's
his job to push the buttons and then close the door.

 
Playing with the alphabet magnets he got for Christmas.

And, of course, playing in "his" cupboard - which is
also my "baking" cupboard.
Grant loves being in the kitchen with me which I love because my sister and I used to love helping my mom in the kitchen. The only job he can help with right now is unloading the dishwasher. And he's surprisingly good at it. It takes a little bit longer, of course, but he gets so excited about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...