Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 17 - Top Five Favorite Things To Do Where You Live

  1. Hurricanes Games! We don't get to go too often so it's always a treat when we get to go to one. We're really hoping that at least once this upcoming season we'll be able to take Grant to his first game.
  2. 
    Me and Husband at a Hurricanes game this season.
    
  3. Go to parks. We're so lucky to have so many great parks near our house but also around the city. It seems like everywhere I've lived since moving here has had at least one easily accessible park where you can go for a nice walk. But now with Grant I seem to be taking advantage of them more. It's so nice to have a place nearby to go when you need to get out on a nice day. Great locations for picnics too! I'm looking forward to weekend picnics.
  4. Museums and historical sites. There are so many places to visit! And you don't even have to drive that far. I love knowing that on a rainy day I could just pack up Grant and take him to a museum if we need to get out of the house. So many great places to take a curious child.
  5. 
    Me and Grant at the Science Museum
    
  6. Go out to eat. Or for coffee. There are SO many great places to eat here!
  7. Shop. Generic, I know...sorry. I don't even know if I'd classify it as a "favorite" of mine because I seem to be losing my excitement for shopping. But, regardless of how much I love or hate it on any given day, there is lots of great shopping here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...