Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Loving Now


Poke-a-Dot: Old MacDonald's Farm (link to Amazon)
 I first saw this book a while back when Grant and I made our first trip to Barnes & Noble. I made a mental note to buy it for Grant's Easter basket and I'm so glad that I did! He absolutely loves it. He's a big button pusher and this is a lot like pushing buttons for him (and I think he loves the popping sound the bubbles make). Since this a learning to count tool and he can't actually count yet, I count off the animals while he pushes the buttons. When we have "found" all the animals he gets very excited and claps for himself. It's too stinking cute. He enjoys when we read it together, but also likes to "read" it by himself too (plus it's really sturdy so I'm not worried about Grant tearing it up like he could some other books). I'm always looking for fun new books (and old classics) to add to our collection and this one was definitely a good buy.


What books are your kids/nieces/nephews/grandkids loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...