Tuesday, May 1, 2012

For the Mama's

Last year I did this post about what Grant could get me for Mother's Day. Now, I'm not saying that I'm expecting anything this year (which is what my Hubby probably thinks I'm doing)...because not too long ago I was surprised with a snazzy new camera as an early Mother's Day present. But I've seen some other bloggers do posts about Mother's Day gift ideas so these are just some things that I think might be good gifts for the Mama's in your life :)

Husband rips on me every year when I tell him things I'd like for Christmas. I'd say 85% of my list is stuff from Etsy. Or as he calls it "all that homemade crap". I looove Etsy and am not the least bit ashamed to say I have a bit of an addiction to it.

For the coffee drinkin' Mama:

How adorable is this mug? I love the shape and color and the best part
is that they'll personalize that for you (like if you wanted it to say Mama
or Mommy instead). Super cute! Link HERE.

So fun for the iced beverage drinker. And I love the chalkboard
paint on it. Makes it very unique! Link HERE.

Coffee cup cozy - one of my favorites! And this seller
has so many fun color options to choose from. Link HERE.
For the jewelery lovin' Mama:

A mommy necklace. There are lots of Etsy sellers doing necklaces
like this, but this one is one of my favorites. Link HERE.
 
I love this acorn necklace! And you can personalize it with an
initial. Nothing really "mom-ish" about it, I just think it's
a really pretty necklace. Link HERE.

 How about a pretty ring personalized with your baby's name
and birthdate. And the seller can do the heart in a pink gold
if you're like me and not a fan of yellow gold. Link HERE.
 For the camera totin' Mama:

A really fun camera strap! Link HERE.


Another fun camera strap. Link HERE.


A camera bg! But this one is a splurge...it ain't cheap.
Link HERE.
For the readin' Mama:

A handstamped bookmark. I think she can do custom
orders too. Link to her bookmarks HERE.

An awesome e-reader cover! This was the one Etsy purchase that
Husband made for Christmas, he bought me that exact cover (from my list).
I love it so much! HERE is the link to the seller - she has lots of great patterns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...