Saturday, December 4, 2010

When Daddy Dresses Grant

Husband is in charge of getting Grant ready for day care in the morning. I try to lay out Grant's clothes before work in the morning for him because I like them to match. Does it matter? No. But I like it. Since today is Saturday we don't have to bother with our routine. I got to sleep in (thank you Husband) and Nate dealt with Grant this morning. When he got him out of his sleep sack he put a pair of pants over his onesie, fed him, and put him in his bouncy seat for entertainment. When I picked him up for his next feeding I started laughing and pointed out that his pants may be...um...a little big. To which Husband replied "Well, they match!"

This is what happens when Daddy dresses Grant.



This was taken a few nights ago. How sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...