|On April 1st we found out our new addition|
was a little boy
|(pictured above with me when I was little and then dancing with me at my wedding)|
|We celebrated our first Halloween, Thanksgiving, |
and Christmas as a family
My goals for the new year:
- Become a "stay-at-home mom" for Grant.
- Find a good doctor so I can get regular check-ups and stay healthy (recommendations are welcome but if I hate the doctor I will blame you - I'm picky).
- Make more time to play with Grant.
- Get a hair cut! (Looking for a new place - again recommendations are welcome...and again with the blaming thing)
- Clear off the dining room table - and keep it clean - so we can have family dinners. No TV, no computer, just us and our good company!
- Try at least two new recipes each month (dinner, dessert, breakfast...doesn't matter as long as it's new)
- Planning a 1st birthday party! This is tops on my list. I've made quite a few 1st birthday cakes (check out some of my cakes here) but I'm finally going to make one for my own child! So I'm really looking forward to that.
- More of Grant's milestones: crawling, sitting up, walking, talking
- Hopefully, a visit to NY to show off our cute baby boy to any family and friends who haven't been able to meet him yet.
- Our first Mother's and Father's days.
- A better year.