|Lemon herb mixture and the garlic I used. Garlic in a tube! So convenient and non-messy.|
|Mmmm...it was really good. Nice lemony flavor.|
|I decided to serve mine with some rice and frozen corn. For the rice I made a "sauce" out of almost everything in my kitchen: Philadelphia cooking creme (love that stuff), milk, chicken broth, garlic powder, salt & pepper, etc.|
- Great easy, weeknight meal and healthy too.
- I left out the fresh thyme and oregano. I don't like oregano and the grocery store was out of fresh thyme. I figured the garlic and lemon would provide enough flavor. They did.
- My leftovers warmed up wonderfully for lunch the next day :)
- I wasn't sure how many lemons would make 4 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice so I bought one big one and it was enough. I even managed to squeeze out some more when I spilled some. FYI, zest the lemon before you squeeze it.
- I imagine you could serve this with just about anything as a side.