Thursday, March 10, 2011

Six Month Check-up

Today was Grant's six month check-up. He was 16 pounds 5 ounces and he's 26 1/2 inches long. The doctor gave us the green light for fruits, meats, and - I was not prepared for this - sippy cups. She wants us to start working sippy cups with water (adding a tiny bit of juice for taste if he needs it) into his day between bottles. I don't know why but I thought sippy cups came later. It made me a little sad...my little guy is growing up :). So I went to Target and spent a half hour comparing all their sippy cups until I finally decided on some to try. I'm hoping to be able to try his first fruit tonight...but the shots didn't go so well, so the fruit may have to wait. Hopefully we'll get pictures! But so far, we've had a very fussy little man tonight. I think his little legs are hurting him from his shots. He kept dozing off and then waking up screaming with his little fists shaking. It's the tears that get me. But we finally managed to get him to calm down for a bit:


Poor guy! Doctor's appointments wear him out. At least he
won't have any more until his 1 year check up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...