Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 5 - Top Five Places You'd Like to Live

1. Anywhere in The 1000 Islands. Since I was kid this has long been one of my favorite places. It's the best combination of the mountains and beach without having to choose one or the other. I absolutely love it there.

2. The mountains. We have visited the mountains here in NC a few times and stayed in a cabin while we were there and I didn't want to leave. It was so peaceful there, at least where we were. We're actually planning to take a trip to the mountains in the fall with Grant and I can't wait!

3. A giant old plantation home. I watch the travel channel and read enough Southern Living to know that if we had the money to buy and renovate (if necessary) a home like that, I could be oh so comfy living in one. They're so pretty with their long driveways, big green lawns, and huge porches. Very wishful thinking!

4. Another country. I'm not sure which one. I'm not sure I'd like to move to one forever, but I'd like to try it out just for a little bit.

5. Somewhere with a kitchen like this:

Yup.
Or like this:
Oh I guess I could be happy cooking there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...