Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mama's New Toy

Back in the beginning of the year, I did a post about my goals for the new year. I had said I wanted to get a sewing machine or a new camera. I figured it would be the sewing machine, especially since I've been bugging Husband about getting one (and finding a place for it) for probably a year now. But recently I decided I was going to put that off in favor of saving up for a new camera because we really needed something that takes quicker pictures so I get more smiles...and less butt-shots. My goal was to have it by the time we take our trip to NY this summer.

Well, guess what? Husband surprised me with one Thursday night! It's my early Mother's Day present, he said. So I've spent the past few days trying it out. Getting a little frustrated at first, but it's gotten a little better. But it's really all pretend because I have no idea what I'm doing with it.

But I thought I'd share some cute shots that I got of Grant.

Love that face. He loves stacking legos with Daddy.

And gets just as excited when they fall down.

See how happy he is?

This one made me laugh because everything with buttons
is now a phone. Even the remote.


At the park on Saturday 







 




 I love this one. He just looks so happy :)


That's it for now. Stay tuned for some pictures from our zoo trip today!

P.S. Anyone know anything about photoshop? I kinda hate it and it makes me want to throw my computer out the window.

2 comments:

  1. these are such cute pics. im glad you have something fast enough to keep up with your little guy and his reactions! i cant wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics! I took a brief photoshop class which helped me dive right in and learn a lot more on my own.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...