Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Funday

 
 So true, isn't it? This seriously made me laugh. This is sort of our life lately. And I am certain that on at least one occasion I have had a toddler appendage in my face.

When I was pregnant I always said "No babies in bed!" just because it was a habit I didn't want to start, not because of any safety issues. But I quickly learned that it was the easiest way for me to "sleep in" just a little. And even though Grant sleeps quite well in his crib (and actually likes his crib), he's been having some issues lately and Husband is giving in. Big time. I'm very "let him cry it out, he'll stop eventually" (although after 3 hours of continuous crying one night I began to seriously doubt he'd ever stop) and Husband is very "I'd rather get crappy sleep than none at all". It can get a little tense in our house around 2:00 a.m. And it can get a little crowded in our bed with two adults, a toddler that can't get comfy...and then a dog that decides to join the party too.

P.S. Husband snores. Bad. It sounds like a freight train is coming straight through our bedroom. Usually after an hour or so of being elbowed I can get him to stop long enough for me to fall asleep. One night the snoring woke me up in the middle of the night (that's unusual) so I started elbowing him. As it turns out, Grant had been crying and Husband brought him to bed. It was Grant that was snoring...and it was Grant that I was elbowing. Oops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...