Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 10 - A Picture of the Person You Do the Most ****** Up Things With

I don't do ****** things. I over-think [most] situations way too much. If I think there is a chance that any kind of trouble could amount from me doing something. I pretty much just don't do it. That being said, I can't not pick someone so I choose my sister...again.


Oh, that's nice, isn't it? She has a way of begging for trouble. And I am usually guilty by association. If I am the over-thinker, she's the complete opposite. Situations where I have been sucked into her trouble-making include (but are not limited to):
  • She barked at the new neighbors moving in down the street while hanging out of my passenger side window.
  • She mooned people out of the back window while I was driving my mom's minivan down main street in Potsdam.
  • She peed in the kitchen sink and blamed it on me because she said I was hogging the bathroom. Seriously, I cam out of the bathroom and she was peeing in the sink.
And the times that the trouble may have been my fault:
  • There was the time I was "babysitting" her and she misbehaved. So as punishment I locked her in my parent's room and set the timer on the microwave for 25 minutes. Or atleast I thought it was the timer. I really just turned the microwave on for 25 minutes and almost blew it up.
  • I locked her out of the house once after we raced home and I won. So I stood on the other side of the door taunting her while she beat on the window. And broke it.
There is more, I know there is. None of it I would classify as ****** up but it definitely got us into some trouble. Lucky for us my parents were never very good at enforcing that whole "grounding" thing.

2 comments:

  1. that.....is.....epic!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture. She is the most prolific personality on the face of the earth and I cannot love her more! Funny how you two are complete opposites in some ways, and yet still shades of both parents. ps...I'm making this my profile picture as soon as possible.
    thank you...from the bottom of my heart thank you for this picture and some of these stories. she doesn't embarrass easily, but it is possible.
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. caption for this picture...? " ding fries are done!"

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...