Oh, that's nice, isn't it? She has a way of begging for trouble. And I am usually guilty by association. If I am the over-thinker, she's the complete opposite. Situations where I have been sucked into her trouble-making include (but are not limited to):
- She barked at the new neighbors moving in down the street while hanging out of my passenger side window.
- She mooned people out of the back window while I was driving my mom's minivan down main street in Potsdam.
- She peed in the kitchen sink and blamed it on me because she said I was hogging the bathroom. Seriously, I cam out of the bathroom and she was peeing in the sink.
- There was the time I was "babysitting" her and she misbehaved. So as punishment I locked her in my parent's room and set the timer on the microwave for 25 minutes. Or atleast I thought it was the timer. I really just turned the microwave on for 25 minutes and almost blew it up.
- I locked her out of the house once after we raced home and I won. So I stood on the other side of the door taunting her while she beat on the window. And broke it.