Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 12 - A Picture of Something You Love

Ahhh...coffee.


In my two favorite mugs. I personally feel that coffee tastes even better if you're drinking it out of something fun. The mug in the top picture was a gift from a friend and the mug in the bottom picture is my new handwarmer mug that was a gift from myself :) I only use them on weekends because during the week I drink my coffe at work. I honestly look forward to my weekend coffee because I get to drink it out of these mugs. I used to think coffee was nasty and I only drank it if it was one of those fozen coffee milkshake things at Starbucks...but I am a changed woman. One good cup of coffee and I was hooked!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE coffee! and have my favorite mug that I use every weekend too :) - although...i don't think mine are as cute as yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...