Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 28 - A Picture Of Something You're Afraid Of

Snakes! I'm super afraid of snakes. I don't even like being near their glass container at museums or zoos. Yuck! I can't stand it when people say "Oh you don't have to be scared of those little grass snakes!" Shut up. I don't care if they're a tiny grass snake or giant anaconda out in the jungle, they are all the same to me. I don't want them anywhere near me. I believe that people who own those giant snakes as pets should be committed. "Hey look at me! I'm sitting here with a giant snake wrapped around my neck like a scarf. Sure, this thing can unhinge it's jaw and devour a toddler whole...but I'm sure he wouldn't do that to me." Idiots. Just get a dog like normal people!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man! I agree 100 percent! I really don't even like play rubber snakes. Ask you husband; he'll tell you how much I absolutely hate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how you put the nicest, friendliest looking snake up for the picture. Kinda goes against what you're saying. This snake is named Todd, and he's actually a very nice guy. He volunteers at homeless shelters and reads to blind kids. Sure, he had a period of HARDCORE drug addiction, but now he sponsors alot of other struggling folks. Overall, he is actually a better person than say...well...you. So I dunno...I think snakes need to be given a chance. It's like Todd always says 'we're all same inside. Put together with God's love, and everyone deserves a chance'

    You know...you're a bad person...Todd is the best

    angry Mcjudgypants

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I'm with you on the whole snake bit... ewww I hate em too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan either! I even run from dead ones....ask Kari about that one

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...