Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 13 - A Picture of Your Favorite Band or Artist




I have no doubt that I will get picked on for this one. Nate and Elizabeth love to pick on me for listening to Josh Groban. Elizabeth does it because she thinks he looks like a hobbit. Nate does it because he thinks I'm going to leave him and embark on a life of stalking Josh Groban. But I just really love his music. When I'm tired of every CD in my car and every song on my ipod I can always listen to his music. I like every song on every CD that I have which is pretty rare.

2 comments:

  1. he's awesome. Just amazing. "so she dances' and 'let you down' are my favorites. This man has more vocal talent in the ear wax than 90% of artists on the charts today. I would steal that magic vest of his and go record an album with silky smooth tones and amazingly fast vibrato. Then, I would be one step closer to ruling the world pinky!

    jealous Mcswoonypants

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...