Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 3 - A Picture of the Cast From Your Favorite Show


The very small cast of Murder She Wrote (This is not the original cast. This is after the
retirement of Sheriff Amos Tupper. The Sheriff here is Mort Metzger and I liked him too.)

Ha! OK, so I tried to figure out which of the shows I DVR could be considered my "favorite" and the answer is: none. If any of them went off the air tomorrow it wouldn't be a big deal. BUT if I couldn't find Murder She Wrote re-runs (usually around 12 a.m. or 1 a.m. on the Hallmark channel)...I'd be slightly heart broken. I haven't DVR'd many episodes lately because Husband really rips on me about it. When he catches me watching it I have to turn it off before he can make fun of whatever they're saying. But...I love that show. Love it. I can watch it over and over and over again. I have recently found out that Netflix has all the episodes to watch instantly so I'm really looking forward to resuming my Netflix subscription after hockey season is over. Oh, and for all you secret Murder She Wrote lovers out there who have time for computer games (I, sadly, do not) there is a Murder She Wrote game! I'm serious. Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...