Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 21 - A Picture of Something You Wish You Could Forget

Hmmm...this is kind of a tough one. In all seriousness, there isn't a picture of what I would like to forget. I'd like to forget some things that have happened or been said in the past year. Things that have happened that I'm not allowed to mention. Or things that have been said to me and about me that I've heard about that I'm not allowed to confront people about. I keep my mouth shut to keep the peace and because it would cause a relationship problem for someone I care about. But these things are causing a relationship problem anyway so I wish I could either forget it or get past it - neither of which will happen (at least not any time soon). It would be easier if the selfish, childish person(s) would just grow up and talk to me about what their problem is and that way we could both have our say...but I'm not seeing that on the horizon either.

So, if I'm lacking a picture of that. Then I wish I could forget this:


It's the musical episode of Grey's Anatomy. I want that hour of my life back. I hated it. The only parts I didn't mind were the parts when they weren't singing. I wanted to watch Grey's not Grease! It's not that they can't sing, some weren't bad (although I think the whole episode was aimed at jump starting a singing career for the chick who plays Callie). But the whole thing was so ridiculous that I felt a little embarrassed for them. When I heard they were doing a musical episode and that the cast was singing I thought the songs would be played in the background. I didn't think they'd be breaking into song in the operating room like a hospital version of Fame!

3 comments:

  1. did you see the scrubs where the lady heard only singing and they did THIS exact thing? Wife thought that they were ripping that off.
    that being said, I didn't mind it. I guess I just enjoyed when I listened to the lyrics and how they pertained to the story line. Some...did not at all. But I love that you chose this to talk about. LOL...such a serious thing, and BAM...picture of DR Tores. LOL...true tara fashion

    Laughing McGaggypants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like it, but I love all things Grey's =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...